Toribash
Good thing Canada has no president. Also, I agree with ToriTroll, you can't expect Obama to fix 8 years of debt in a few months. Give him 3 years minimum.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
ehh even if mccain did better i dont think he could do it in 8 years.
Off topic:I say we revive Abe i dont care if hes a zombie he united a nation didnt he so im pretty sure he can save us again lol.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Originally Posted by Hotshot40 View Post
ehh even if mccain did better i dont think he could do it in 8 years.
Off topic:I say we revive Abe i dont care if hes a zombie he united a nation didnt he so im pretty sure he can save us again lol.

yeah we could use him right about now
blah
I know you all dont care but my mom says the only reason people hate on obama is becaus he is black or because he is of different nationality.

The only reason he "promised to make blah blah blah jobs" is because he just wanted to be president.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
I don't think any one could lose that amount of debt in 4 yrs
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 17, 2011 at 09:58 PM.
It can't be done. Anyone remember Monopoly? Because unchecked capitalism will end up with no money, just sitting there, doing nothing. In that red plastic holder.

Logic determines that it's almost impossible to sort this out.
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
I know you all dont care but my mom says the only reason people hate on obama is becaus he is black or because he is of different nationality.

The only reason he "promised to make blah blah blah jobs" is because he just wanted to be president.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
I don't think any one could lose that amount of debt in 4 yrs

Great argument; "MY MOM SAID THIS, SO IT'S TRUE, GUYS. JUST SAYIN!"

Just sayin'
well its kinda weird how Total debt is different from nation debt on that chart. its like were paying the debt for the Total Debt, but the National Debt is rising.....awesome
And people only partly hate on obama because of the color of his skin, people also hate because everyone thinks he is a hypocrite even though he does his best, he is only one man.
blah
Yea, our nation's dept isn't gonna change overnight but a few years back, my teacher said that we're pretty much working for China since we owe them so much money

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.