Toribash
No no no, he said that ADMINS don't TRANSFER qi to OTHER accounts for people because of this. I wasn't commenting on the user being able to transfer qi, derp. What would be the point of hacking an account with high qi when you can't transfer it anyway and it'll probably be recovered eventually?
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
It's for the same reason, except with an admin in the middle. We already get lied to enough, and dealing with the work of transferring qi is not nearly as much fun as it sounds.

On the other hand, we certainly COULD transfer qi. We have more or less decided not to because people are jerks about it though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Wouldn't it be easier to change your username?
I see no point on using the same Qi on a different account except having a different name

boricua

Originally Posted by Tekro View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to change your username?
I see no point on using the same Qi on a different account except having a different name

if this was allowed, you'd be able to transfer qi to OTHER people. not just yourself.
tired
You can change your name for 100k. So if you really have a lot of qi, then scrap up 100k and get a name change. Much easier than trying to convince admins to transfer TC.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious