Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yes...if you want to decap easier I found that most decaps and dismemberments if you hit the body part it normally wont dismember the part...but if you hit the joint with less force then u did with u hitting the body part u most likely will dismember that part of the body...Im just a pro Green Belt...xD
oh really a pro?? hehehe im just kidding bro yeas you are correct.
-----
oh its me spitfired
Last edited by bossjm20; Jul 3, 2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lolz...whts up niqqah...xD...jk man u prob white...and im Mexican, White, and Black...imma BMW...xD So i think this thread should be closed....yes?...no?
hm,mmmmm yes are you in the ingame?? i want a spar
-----
oh and ah i like your tut on youtube but i want your vid. the title running decap??
Last edited by spitfired; Jul 3, 2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ohh...the newest one?...umm ill make Running Tutorial soon
-----
maybe i can get a laptop off of my friend for like both of my airsoft guns, my ammunition for it, and possibly my Nintindo 64...cuz he wants them...and i want/need a laptop... =/
Last edited by DXHqkirbyXD; Jul 3, 2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When I am looking for a DM I try to add as much power as I can, by rotating the chest, or lowering arms to make kicks stronger. I also try to hit between the joints because that usually gets me a nice boom, but try to experiment with your tori to see what each body part does, and if you are having trouble DM something you can move Uke's body parts around so that the DM happens.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/