Ranking
Is it a good move to use to win against ppl? Yes
Is it a good move to use? No

It's a move that mostly shows no skill in the person who does it. Now I'm not complaining about it because I have my personal way to counter it.

And yes it can be avoided, practise anti shovels yourself and voila.
Last edited by EJM; Jun 27, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's what vins said.

Anyone who complains about anything else is a massive noob who needs to get some skills and stop bitching about getting beaten. In fact, even complaining about that is noobish, just learn to counter it.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Usually the person uses shovel, and that's it, so it's easy to know who.
There are two ways of countering a shovel:
Make them grab one arm, self-explanatory from there.
Do a shovel yourself, shameful, but counters extremely well.
Originally Posted by MajorKitty View Post
Usually the person uses shovel, and that's it, so it's easy to know who.
There are two ways of countering a shovel:
Make them grab one arm, self-explanatory from there.
Do a shovel yourself, shameful, but counters extremely well.

You just have to grab the shoulder when they lift you. Usually what happens if you put a decent amount of force on the shoulder in this situation is that it'll fracture.
Although i'm not well versed in multiplayer, i've seen two types of players: those who play for fun (you guys rock), and those who play to win (you guys don't rock as much because it's boring to play that way). Shovellers tend to be the latter, since it's not exactly the most exciting move there is. This is much to the detriment of the former, since the latter USUALLY don't mind using boring but effective moves.

Although i am a sore loser, i don't mind losing in a spectacular manner, but this won't happen if the opponent is afraid of going balls out because they might lose to a crazy accident.

Point is, shovelling is effective, but boring (particularly for the other player), since you basically rob the fun from them by making them unable to fight back properly (if they don't manage to predict the fuggin future). If you're cool with doing such a horrible thing, then get ready for flames, because people WILL be butthurt over it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol