Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Potato Bread all the way.
Wheat bread is too grainy and hard.
White bread is basically just bleached bread. It tastes good, but terrible for you. Empty calories.
Potato bread is reasonably good for you for something that tastes so good, and has potato powder. Yummy :3
I love wheat bread. The rough texture and feel of it is so awesome.
And it is very good for the body.
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
Whole wheat bread is much higher in fiber than white bread. Fiber aids digestion and most people are aware of this. However, fiber's benefits go beyond healthy digestion. Fiber helps you feel full and makes it easier for you to control your weight. Moreover, it has many health benefits. For example, fiber reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Whole wheat bread is much higher in fiber than white bread. Fiber aids digestion and most people are aware of this. However, fiber's benefits go beyond healthy digestion. Fiber helps you feel full and makes it easier for you to control your weight. Moreover, it has many health benefits. For example, fiber reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.

Exactly tastes good (my opinion) and it's good for you.
:):):):):):):):):) A Proud member of TPC/ OLDA
When I was young, I eated both, depending on the day I might of had white or wheath, and find that both have a pretty good taste. Of course, they are different, and depending what sandwich you are making, you choose one another.

Sliced ham-Wheat
Bologne-Wheat
Tuna-White
Chicken (fresh chicken not sliced)-White
Sliced Chicken-Wheat

Overall, I prefer white when it comes to fresh meat or fish, and wheat when it comes to stored sliced meat.

But if I really had too choose one, it would be wheat>white
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!