Toribash
Originally Posted by thedafa13 View Post
Fruit is the champion
some vegetables to be eat must be cooked and is not smple as fruit ,fruit can be eaten directly
and friut has many taste and i like watermelons yay watermelons! XD

Watermelons ftw, but vegetables don't need to be cooked, and if they are do not cook them to much or else it kills them and your not getting any
nutrition (or whatever the goods stuff it gives you)
At first glance, I'd pick fruit hands down. But if I could only have one or the other forever, I'd have to go with vegetables.

I can't live without potatoes. Baked, french, and mashed.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
At first glance, I'd pick fruit hands down. But if I could only have one or the other forever, I'd have to go with vegetables.

I can't live without potatoes. Baked, french, and mashed.

Don't forget hashed, and curled, and fried breakfast style, and chipped

^_^
Potatoes aren't really a vegetable... I would consider them as something seperate from fruits and vegetables, instead under the category of tubers (or whatever the fancy name for roots are). Mainly because they aren't really vegetable-like, as they're high in starch rather than fibre, and clearly not green nor leafy.

But anyways, I digress, I like both in their own right so it'd be rather hard for me to decide which I would choose over the other. I like vegetables with my meats, but at the same time I love the tomato with my meats as well. But I don't like vegetables alone, but fruits alone is like heaven on earth.

It's a hard decision, but I think I'd choose vegetables over fruits.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I LOVE apples. (Fruits forthewinlol)
They are so juicy and tasty.
When I'm dehydrated, I can just whip an apple in my mouth and the juices will
rehydrate me. (With the help of water)
Last edited by Rexoa; Jun 16, 2011 at 08:54 AM.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Ahrum. *pushes up invisible glasses* Potatoes are "legumes", but in culinary terms, they are very much classified as a vegetable.

Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I love Avocado...

I REJECT YOU YOU ARE wait. Hurh?

Fruits, fruits all the way. *calmly consumes own leg*
One of the reasons I love vegetables is their "roastability". Sure, roasted peppers are nice, but that's about the only example of a roasted fruit I can think of. Roasted broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus are my favorites. Breaded mushrooms, but I guess fungi aren't vegetables. Stuffed artichoke. I image fruit to either be eaten by itself or to be shredded and used as a seasoning like grated orange skin. Quiches are nice vegetable pies, if anybody wants to argue that only fruit make pies.
Unskilled-Skilled
ヘタうま