Toribash
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
True last words.b Wolfice: I know you didn't tell me to quit. I quit by myself. Sooner or later you will quit one day. I'm not gonna stay here forever. That just proves you were never my friend. The only true friend I ever had was..Sexyman11.

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” ~ Einstein

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” ~ Einstein

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” ~ Winchell

“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ~ Foley

“true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.” ~ Anonymous User

I didn't need to be your friend to give you life advice for the future.
Oh this is a dark day indeed, one so pure* has lost his path and forsaken his own ideals at the hands of defeat. You will be missed**. Have a nice life.

*-ly stupid.
** for the hours of entertainment you brought.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Sucks, I unbanned you from #BISH IRC too. I'll probably get chewed out for it, and now it's for no reason as well. :(
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Lets see if he can beat his last record. Last time he left, he came back in 2 hours. Then for some reason, thought it was cool how he wasn't 'a quitter'. Then applied for some mod positions etcetera.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
About goddamn time you leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

This crabman speaks the truth
Hoss.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Sucks, I unbanned you from #BISH IRC too. I'll probably get chewed out for it, and now it's for no reason as well.

ROFL
I mean.. oh men that's so bad.. well cya later have a good life ;
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage