Toribash
Bump.

The game came out a few weeks ago, I don't see why people didn't bump this thread..

Since I didn't get the game yet, what do you guys think and how is the multiplayer? I heard Optic Predator say that quickscoping is perfect on Mw3.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Me Giantz and some others play this on PC with skype. All around level 45~ 1st prestige, me being the highest at level 68 1st.
The maps are a bit too small for my liking, but the guns and perks are decent.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Also, they didn't fix the spawns AT ALL, you can turn around and someone can spawn right behind you because it doesn't register you as "viewing" where they are spawning.
I love the guns,attachments,perks but as MrJingles said maps are too small and you get spawnkilled EVERYTIME.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
MW3 sucks horsedonkeyrainbowballs... Most of the fun/useful ish is gone (like double-tapping) and the new game modes suck. So... yea...
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Just going to point this out, like most of you have probably already noticed. Although this is a fun game with out a doubt. It's honestly like playing ~$60 for map packs for MW2. Yeah I know the new perks/weapons/blah blah blah. But as in terms of gameplay. It's pretty much identical to MW2. It's weird because I think that the reason that everyone likes the CoD series is its consistency with the other CoD games. But come on, there has to be a point between a new game and an "upgraded game".

Just changing the perks and the guns is honestly not enough for me.

It's a fun game, but I'm not willing to buy it for myself, with my own money.
Last edited by ed; Dec 3, 2011 at 03:39 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم