Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
COD4 No doubt about it. It was simple back then, it was choose your weapon get kills to get attachments and the perks weren't outragously annoying. It's a classic and ever since then they have overcomplicated them. MW2 sucks.

I enjoy Cod 4, but...
Frag x3
Martyrdom every death.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I enjoy Cod 4, but...
Frag x3
Martyrdom every death.

Yes I do agree COD4 still had its downsides with matyrdom and juggernaught...but also it was classic. Took skill. And wasn't noob friendly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MW2 had shit community but was [is, I still play it] really, really fun. I definitely spent most time playing MW2 out of all cods. MW1 comes closely, with better people etc. etc. but getting boring after a long while of playing. MW2 is "fresher". And sometimes I really meet more social people in mw2 than in mw1 ;V
CoD1/2 mp were too chaotic for me, but I still had a lot of fun with them.
Didn't play WaW, wasted my money on black ops which I consider the worst fps I've ever played.

If we're talking exclusively about singleplayer, then again, MW2. Then BO had cool plot, but mp and crap customer support fucked it all up.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
CoD MW2 is the best... It doesn't get boring after 30 mins like Black Ops (I hate that CoD)
You can quickscope in MW2 in Black Ops sniping is just an epic fail. It also has the Tactical Nuke and I think the Maps are the best... but the problem is too many Noobtubers.
I left Toribash... Don't PM me.
I'm not a big fan of CoD but i would have to say mw2. Just because I like the weapons. But I tend to get rather bored after a while playing any CoD
COD 2 (Black ops zombie stuff for best DLC)

I didn't like the Jtagging in matchmaking inn MW2.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
CoD: UO / CoD 2
They had amazing communities and were just plain awesome to play.
Still play them with buds every now and then
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I like the one where you are an army guy and you have all these guns and you shoot arabs.

Oh you mean counter-strike?
Oh you mean insurgency?
Oh you mean battlefield 2?
Oh you mean army of two?
Oh you mean MAG? (probably)
Oh you mean-ok you get the point.

Big red one was pretty fun, I liked the enviroments and some of the staged scenes were exciting to play back then.

(Flameshields activated...)
COD 4 offered something a different experience. Since it's huge success, every COD game after it isn't really worth playing. Just the same repetitive stuff over and over. They might be fun, but not $60 plus DLC costs every friggin year type fun.

Anyway, Battlefield 3 will be here soon enough, nuff said.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say