Toribash
it was like a timeline of you playing toribash. liked it 9/10

but the song...2/10 hate it
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy
I liked sync, music was afk. Althought, I didn't like how the text just dispeared. You should've added some fade. But that's just me.

No shaders, I'm there...9/10
What more can you ask for.

Its too small in Sony Vegas. I zoomed it but it fades all the texts so you can't see it. Oh well uhmm Is there a button that will compress more the replay? I compressed it as it can be. So its slow.

Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Im sorry JePoY 7/10 the quality made my eyes burn. (Horrible Quality Have the Original version?)

idk where to upload it. Megaupload hates me.

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
really nice jepoy.

Journey theme was cool too

Thank You ^^
Nice video jepoy. Were the first replays in which you got "uberly pawned" real mp replays and you actually wanted to get pawned? If yes, there must be someone in the servers shouting "I've pawned jepoy! I'm the King!" or similar...
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Nice video jepoy. Were the first replays in which you got "uberly pawned" real mp replays and you actually wanted to get pawned? If yes, there must be someone in the servers shouting "I've pawned jepoy! I'm the King!" or similar...

lol it is uke who pawned me. I moved him but the guy who have a texture, Its Darkengery He kicked me when i did random moves. So he pawned me. :P

Originally Posted by Legion View Post
Nice vid!
Nightwish just rocks >=)
Man I'd kill to get your look...

Yes Moon Dance by Nightwish.