Toribash
I liked it, almost looked/felt like they were dancing with the slow music and effects. I quite enjoyed it, but if your going for more of a dramatic look, probably make it a bit faster and work on some of the effects. Good work though.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I thought it was good but you should add a better song like somthin rave or techno like pendulum.
the sync was good 2.
8/10 from meh
Live life, get owned by me......
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
I liked it, almost looked/felt like they were dancing with the slow music and effects. I quite enjoyed it, but if your going for more of a dramatic look, probably make it a bit faster and work on some of the effects. Good work though.

Thanks for understanding the video's purpose. Like I said I made it real quick just to have a preview for my sparring thread.
Originally Posted by emoraven13 View Post
I thought it was good but you should add a better song like somthin rave or techno like pendulum.
the sync was good 2.
8/10 from meh

Not every video is the same. Songs vary in each one. I rarely see a slow video, and I felt the need to make one.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yes, good job on this kyou, I have always wanted to see a slow-paced toribash video.

To all of you guys saying, "aww, it's too slow and the effects were horrible", actually no, it was fine, the music was in-sync as well as the punches/kicks.

It was just a slow-paced video, nothing was wrong with it imo, maybe a few out of sync parts but besides that, it was pretty cool.

8/10