Endurance Onslaught 6.0
[QUOTE=Danzos;3972487]Sexy[QUOTE]

Couldn't of said it better myself.

And the symbosl are awesome, so don't be hatin' Danzos D:
The symbol is a bit overused. It looks like a brush you just spammed.
I would remove half of them and especially the one on the head.
Fill the beard thing to make it more mask-like, that would be pretty sweet.
The arms don't look symmetrical.
Yo lwafflez havent seen u in a while..and i see u deleted my post lol..anyway i agree with
Lwafflez
Fill the heard up with something dood anywaz it's awsome nice job 8/10

click here

Looking great. As others said the symbol is a bit to repetitive and over used. But other than that I'm liking this better every time I see an update.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
From what I gathered from your comments guys , that this set lacks detail , overusing symbols and the arms aren't symmetric
Last edited by Tengo; Apr 22, 2011 at 09:11 AM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Just do what Wafflez said, simple sets are supposed to be clean not detailed.

Remove the symbols everywhere except the arms, since they look awsome in that spot. Without the symbols the legs should look decent, and so should the chest imo.

Very good set, but not much to comment on really but it is more clean than your other stuff.
Sold my dog to join RRO
I don't really agree with the detail any more, although the tiniest smudge more of detail would make it perfect. But yes, remove some of the symbols, it's just a bit to repetitive in my eyes. Good luck mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Thanks guys , I'll try to do what you asked for.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all