Toribash
Ah, my dads pretty chill but my mother's way to over protective.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
My mother is nice, but a bit looney at times.

My dad doesn't really seem to show much emotion. But still, nice guy. Although he does have a semi-irrational idea that video games will make you kill some one.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I only have my mum, my 'dad' never really took anything too do with me, my mum's a raging alcoholic so I pretty much get away with everything, she's always pissed, therefore i'm always pissed and stoned and whatever I want really, complete freedom. Still sucks though.

Life sucks.
/thread
Back for good.
I love my parents. At times when they're both an ass towards me, I know they're doing it because it's not good for me. :>
RIP ∑
master of the universe
my dad has 6 other kids with about 50 different women as far as the family knows or cares, attention isn't his strong suit, but then again I've never lived with him unless I was working for him, in which case the relationship was mostly professional

my mother and I never really clicked, due to her having over 9000 gods a week without being able to memorize their names and me knowing everything about every major religion just so I can be a proper athiest. besides gods, we also enjoy arguing about food, sports, and my haircut in family meetings

so ye, not the best relationship with them, not like if I lived with them that much anyways
Last edited by sid; Apr 15, 2011 at 04:26 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
My parents are amazing.
-----
Originally Posted by sid View Post
my dad has 6 other kids with about 50 different women as far as the family knows or cares, attention isn't his strong suit, but then again I've never lived with him unless I was working for him, in which case the relationship was mostly professional

my mother and I never really clicked, due to her having over 9000 gods a week without being able to memorize their names and me knowing everything about every major religion just so I can be a proper athiest. besides gods, we also enjoy arguing about food, sports, and my haircut in family meetings

so ye, not the best relationship with them, not like if I lived with them that much anyways

Glen Quagmire you mean?
Last edited by Zayex; Apr 15, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
My parents are really laid back and don't really care to much about what I do, well my Dad is really cool and doesn't care as long as I don't annoy him and my mum always thinks my dad is a bad influence. Mum is also a workaholic but Dad really doesn't like working at all, not really his thing. My life is pretty good at the moment.
hi.