Toribash
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
Those are some hefty goals you've got there.

I like to aim high and challenge myself, problem?
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Find some job that i will like
find the girl that i will love
and just make a good family ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
career: Become a vet for a day job, make games/code shit for fun at home
academics: what? Get a degree for being a vet.
life in general:What is this "life" you speak of?
friends: Friends? what friends?
family: Remember to adopt a kid, instead of getting married.
sport: Get my first 300 in bowling. (285 is my highest so far)
1.Eliminate the majority of stress in my life (probably not possible)
2. Get a better paying job.
3. Finish high-school with high marks.
4. Go to University.
5. Get married. [(breaks down my hope to succeed at #1) or so I've heard]
6. Have kids. [(destroys my hope to succeed at #1 ) I know.]
DAMN.
At this point major in a technology field and complete the ScienceBound program that offers free tuition for ISU. I'd include more, but it's pretty standard goals.
The way I want my life to be is to have an easy job, it doesn't have to pay a lot just enough for a small apartment/house and internet and living expenses. Then I'll be able to just live, be able to come home oneday decide to sleep the rest of the day, wake up do w/e. Spontaneously decide to go out and do something fun. Freedom to do w/e, I suppose. Could just be teen angst I guess. Also I want to get into shape, but I just want to magically wake up and be fit.
Current Goals:
Become a Graphic Designer.
Get accepted into Educational Center for the Arts. (It'll help me peruse my career)
Get straight A's. (I'm getting A's and B's.)
Overall, live a happy life.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else