Toribash
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
I dont critisize people for their tastes that is stupid maybe some people just like it not just because they are 10 year old girls that love him .
But whatever your opinion.

And actually I dont hate Justin Bieber I just dont care about him

Same, and this song actually has quite a catchy beat to it, just takes a couple listens.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I liked more the edition, it was very synchronized, I don't like both of them, but the edit is very nice.
I am ChipSkylark :)
OMFG!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!
PSYCHOSOCIAL BABY FOR THE WIN!!!!
Damn, i just don't like the part that slipknot start yellin psychosocial,
but i hate more the Just Justin Bieber Scene where the other guy sings.
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
I dont critisize people for their tastes that is stupid maybe some people just like it not just because they are 10 year old girls that love him .
But whatever your opinion.

And actually I dont hate Justin Bieber I just dont care about him

Dude u sound lie a gay.... and don't tell me that he does't pissing u off !
I don't know either to hate or like this..

Slipknot wins hands down though.
Can't make a decent looking head texture?
PM me and I'll make one for 1k! (All custom made to YOUR liking!)
Justin Beibers pretty cool. I don't understand where all this hate honestly comes from. He's just like anything else you'd hear on the radio...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Justin Beibers pretty cool. I don't understand where all this hate honestly comes from. He's just like anything else you'd hear on the radio...

FUCK THE RADIO.

I listen to full time pure underground 100% real

And in my honest opinion I say they both fail. Slipknots too... Emo for my taste and beibers too lame for me i dont like RnB Its lame and boring. Who cares about peoples feelings, Thats why eminems gone downhill in my books becuz he fails now.

i like the real hard death rap, Smack you in the face with a wrench type shit, I like underground music because its real. Its raw. And its in its prime The radio is full of bullshit that you hear too many times. if i turn on a radio i suspect to hear good radio music. im talking ROCK AND ROLL not RnB and Punk rock And pop rock. Im talking real hands down 1960's to 1990's Pure hands down Rock and Roll. The radio just plays whats new And hot Not what people want to hear....

~NickOnE