Toribash
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
Gynx , in your current legs you have some Hed textures from the sets you're selling.
If anyone buy this you will remove it right?.

Also gl wiirus.

That is correct. Should it be the request of the buyer I will be more than happy to remove the head textures displayed in the above sets from my current set. I'm sorry I didn't confirm this in the first post, I'll add it now.

Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Do you accept sets?

It's not particularly what I had in mind, but if you are offering sets, PM me the link to them. It's doubtful I'll ever accept, though.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Chemistarian View Post
Can i plz see, 4till5's set with pure force?

Honestly, that would require me applying the textures then obtaining a pure force or doing funky shit to make it seem like it's on there. I've seen it with pure on, though. Also, it doesn't take much to see that it'd look fucking awesome with any jointset.

Originally Posted by Dawsko View Post
Are you buying sets?

No, I'm selling them. Clearly.
Legal bump? Lowered the starting prices on those sets that haven't been bidded in yet. This may be the lowest I go, so get'cha bids in.

A legal bump is something that includes info, such as lowering prices or something, so yes that was a legal bump.
Feel free to delete this from your post once you see it.
-usimm
Last edited by Fivah; Mar 25, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
Thanks Usimm <3

Legal bump again, starting prices lowered for those sets that haven't got a bid yet. Auction on AHD's set and 40til5's set are closing. Get your bids in if you want them.