Toribash
Why the fuck would you make it for PS2? Because your too lazy or too cheap to get an Xbox 360 or PS3? 1. They would get like no sales because the PS2 is like a caveman club so nobody would buy it and 2. If they were to put it on any other systems it would probably be PS3 and Xbox because they could actually handle the graphics and processing power it takes to run a game like that. 3. New games on PS2 cost maybe $20 and back to #1 where nobody would buy it so your not making a good profit there. Xbox or PS3 your selling for $60 and having tons of sales so just no...
Life is a zoo in a Jungle.
Originally Posted by Jordan589 View Post
Why the fuck would you make it for PS2? Because your too lazy or too cheap to get an Xbox 360 or PS3? 1. They would get like no sales because the PS2 is like a caveman club so nobody would buy it and 2. If they were to put it on any other systems it would probably be PS3 and Xbox because they could actually handle the graphics and processing power it takes to run a game like that. 3. New games on PS2 cost maybe $20 and back to #1 where nobody would buy it so your not making a good profit there. Xbox or PS3 your selling for $60 and having tons of sales so just no...

To boot, its already out on wii, but dont be so down on the ps2, it was easily the king of gaming consoles in the 2000's. :v
^yes, there's in fact a tut on how to get it.
i think once toribash gets more popular, they will start selling it on the newest playstation.
Mhm.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
i think once toribash gets more popular, they will start selling it on the newest playstation.

yeah.. but it will be hard to play in PS2, you know....analog is hard to moving or to click the tori using analog
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post

I highly doubt this. I can maybe see it going to kinect for the xbox if they release it to a new console, but besides that, no.