Ranking
The Frostbite 2.0 engine will probably make Battlefield 3 the new Crysis; Frostbite 2.0 will take full advantage of the DirectX 11 API and 64-bit processors, it will also feature enhanced in-game destruction with Destruction 3.0, creating more refined physics than its predecessor.
Crysis 2 is a huge disappointment anyways.
Not only is it using the Frostbite 2 engine, it is also using the "ANT" engine, the same one used in games like Fifa for the realistic movement of the soldiers.

I have been a fan of the Battlefield series since 1942 was still big. When Battlefield 2 came out, it was amazing. It had huge maps for jets and, my favorite, snipers. It was also one of the few games to have bullet drop, or have gravity effect the bullet of a sniper's round, something i really love about Bad Company 2.

I cant wait to have the destructible environments of Bad Company, and the squad/platoon/commander part of Battlefield 2. Add the mortars, ammo and vehicle drops, and UAVs, Jets, being able to go prone again, and the Frostbite 2 engine, this will probably be the best FPS ever, and stay that way until BF4.

The multiplayer will also be geared more towards teamwork than most FPS's now. In BF2, if your team didnt work together and your commander didnt do his job, you would lose. In COD, one person could win the match for the team. Even Bad Company 2 could be better for squads. In the console version barely anyone joins squads.

Anyway, sorry for my rant . I cant wait for this game. Ive been waiting since everyone went from BF2 to COD4..
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
The sprinting looks kind of dodgy and laggy imo, it was in BFBC2 and it looks the same in the vid.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

Crap, this game will not be the same for consoles, they allways ripoff textures so the game can fit in a DVD, maybe PS3 gamers will have more fun with theyr Blu-Ray, but me and many other Xbox gamers will be disapointed wen we see the leftovers of textures that fitted in a DVD
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
Crap, this game will not be the same for consoles, they allways ripoff textures so the game can fit in a DVD, maybe PS3 gamers will have more fun with theyr Blu-Ray, but me and many other Xbox gamers will be disapointed wen we see the leftovers of textures that fitted in a DVD

ooor, you can get the pc version that'll be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
Σ
I actual jizzed when I saw the video, the graphics are mind-blowingly stunning, and the sound as always is brilliant on Battle Field, it always delivers pure awesomeness for me.
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post

well it's not really the developers fault, it's the xbox itself
Last edited by Giantz; Mar 16, 2011 at 08:47 PM.
hi