Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@EnigmaXen
Will post a story in 10 minutes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KiLa - Return
KiLa, a clan made of great warriors, lead by the mighty BigDaniel that looked in dangers face.
One day they went to a village, the village was under attack as it seemed
"Look men, that village is being under attack! We must save the people!" said BigDaniel
Everybody agreed and started defending the villagers
They were fighting againts the thieves for 2 hours, until they finnaly got the last thief
The villagers were gracefull, they have given them food and supplies
5 Days Later
The clan was walking through the woods, and heard somebody scream, the scream was so excrutiating that it made BigDaniel fall on his back.
They went to investigate.
After running through the woods they finnaly come to the person that screamed...
He was covered in blood cause of the horror infront of them
"T-They killed them....ALL OF THEM!!!" said the man.
"Who killed them" asked Corgin
"Nobody knows their name, but their are known as "Epsonisms", they destroy everything in their path" said the man
"We must find them" suggested Crazymen21 and Deathdude9
"First we need a plan.." Said BigDaniel

Will be continued...
If you want :3
Last edited by Deathdude9; Feb 1, 2011 at 09:04 PM.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
continue, but you should change the beginning, otherwise they might think that i love myself and think that im the best
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris
lol nice......
*light bulb* idea! how about we play it Valentine style....that would impress the Council no?
-----
.....Making story now.....
Last edited by EnigmaXen; Feb 1, 2011 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
LOL
"Tori-romance" xD
this would defintely be something new
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
Once upon a time there was a city named ToriVille, which was ruled by an evil king. That king was so evil that even his own wife left him. So each year, he killed someone on Valentine's Day so that no one could feel happy if he didn't. But before his wife was gone, she left him a daughter. Katherine had the most smooth hair in the country, and her dark eyes filled with inoccence were the envy of all the girls in ToriVille. One day while she was wandering outside the castle, she met a handsome young man, which was known as Daniel.
She was under a tree trying to catch an apple when he helped her with a pure heart. Then they spent the whole day talking and laughing like they knew each other for ever, like they were made for each other...The next day, Daniel went to the tree, and he was so glad he found her there, and so, each day that passed made their love go stronger...Until that day came: Valentine's Day. So the king went out seeking his victim, when he saw the consciousless couple laughting under the tree, Katherine and Daniel were brought to the castle the afternoon, and the king was so raged he couldn't think clearly... But that night, while Katherine was in her room, she managed to run away and went to the dungeon where her lover was trapped. Daniel couldn't believe his ears when he heard Katherine tell him that her father's intention was to kill them both the next morning, but he was more shocked when she opened the window for him and told him to run away, Daniel was going to refuse her offer, but her tears were so convincing he had to split with her...And yet, those tears couldn't reach to her father's heart, and when he knew about Daniel's escape, it made him even more determined to kill his own daughter, and in front of all the City. Katherine was so ravishing no one could look her in the eyes...No one but daniel, who was hidden under a black coat so that he wouldn't be recognised...The Death of Katherine made him so mad he swore that he would take revenge of the king. And so, all the persons who knew the story of Daniel stood with him and promised to help him take revenge of the heartless king and so, KiLa was born!!
Katherine's Intimate Love Avengers (It took me a whole night to come up with the name Lol)
Last edited by bigDaniel; Feb 3, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
Where is all the passion we had... and why does it all end as soon as it begins....
^^ Well in that case, you should post it BigDan
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=235449&page=2
-----
and by the way I was naming her Cynthia in the beggining but I tought after about the Kila thing ( nice choice daniel, but I guess I was a lil bit sleepy )
Last edited by EnigmaXen; Feb 3, 2011 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had to google names with K XD

and I think you should post it
its your story
Proud leader of KiLa, an official clan.
R.I.P. Boris
^^ ok then...
-----
By the way, I think we're the best so far...
Last edited by EnigmaXen; Feb 3, 2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump