Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
Hkp...u forget one...TheAnimal have it's own reviser
The really important posts get a proofreading from me.

Quite right, but I think there should be at least 1 moderator that uses English as their primary language.

Someone who speaks English every day will be more accurate typing it than people who speak another language and type in English.

Also, has anyone seen Spaft?
Hello fellow Aeons and Ex Aeons
dead Aeons and other players around the world

This is our 6th Birthday or lets say its the Birthday of the Aeon idea.
So i decided to write down a lot of shit to let you know what happen to made this possible.

So a good friend of me known as Spaft and I were sick of the Clan (Flames (old german Clan)) we both and Chris (former Analwache) were in as we didn't really felt like we belong there.
And as we were playing some Joustguillotine.tbm we finally made up this idea with no name at that time.

We want more then just a Clan we want a family!

This Idea had a lot of names.. So here are the 2 that very very close to becoming the name.
-Bad Boys
-Family

Luckily Spaft came to me with that name "Aeon" and a crazy story behind that.
no you won't hear that story :P

So we looked for some ppl that would come with us into the new adventure and we found a strange guy named Analwache who already was a close friend of us.

So with our much thinking we just did it. We worked like hours at night to make our first DSC

WARNING MAJOR ENGLISH FAILS

Here ya go

And here you got the link to our DSC just in case you want to look at it and see who posted and stuff

A few things to mention:
-That Clan Moto "Never Stop Fear Us" is legendary and still one of my best english moves ever!!
-We were rly got that time and won a lot of stuff
-although we never had a real Clan War as we kinda sucks at the same time

As you may noticed a lot of guys from that time are still around here and in our friends list or even still in Aeon O.o (are you guys Crazy)

So we had a lot of fun that time we play a lot ingame had hours of Skype calls and very few hours of sleep

We gained a very cool group of guys that did a lot for us.
-xDeideix
-dominik619
-falloutboi
-Garkin
-InYaFace
-SocKeTe
-and many more

All that before even becoming official....

So that day came and we got official!!!!

We stayed up all night as we noticed we got official to make a lot of threads and get all going.

We had a good start and got very cool guys in Aeon like SilentAssassin and ViperTech

at one point we even had a Academy to train"noobs"

Last edited by TheAnimal; Jul 30, 2015 at 01:39 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
yeah you are right about the mod but we can just have 3 at a time :/

I think you misread what I said. I mean we have 3 moderators, but 1 that speaks English every day.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I think you misread what I said. I mean we have 3 moderators, but 1 that speaks English every day.

English isn't my native language but because of my business im forced to speak english. Sure, I make mistakes too...but not more than the most native speaking guys here around

But I think before we talk about mistakes/misspellings at threads we have ways more important things to handle.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
So, minbelt is 5th dan now?

Kicking "unwanted"/inactive members must happen too.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Yes, I agree.
We have been waiting a long time now.
Aeon is a too big family and some need to die god dammit.
Let the kids come in.
Originally Posted by Kekkonen View Post
So, minbelt is 5th dan now?

Kicking "unwanted"/inactive members must happen too.

5th dan?!
isnt that lil bit high?
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
^^Imo, its not too high.

2. Just get high Belt guys 5th dan and up
-just for the rec. everyone who already is in the clan whith a lower clan won't get kicked

Our clan-rank is 24, yeah i donīt actually know what are affecting things in clan-rank system.
Many clans with lover rank have stricter recruitment than we have.
Do you know, how to do nothing and still think you're helping?
Right. And I don't think 5th dan is too high, for me it's still too low. We have enuff good members, it's time to pick out the best ones of the ppl. Many experience, heavy activity, well known names, that are the ones I'm searching for. Best example is lulu, I asked em because he's a well known guy with really good skills and a high belt.

Guys up to 4th or 5th dan we can get a lot within some hrs, we need the BEST ones to get to the top!
Check my Soundcloud ;)