Ranking
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
If you want fallout but more for HARDCORE PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF, aka a pretty hard game with survival aspects in a wasteland full of mutants and dangerous people, try S.T.A.L.K.E.R (SoC or CoP, CS is eh), it's basically the same idea only so much better.

YES. ^This^
Plus I love the people in CoP trying to say western style things in Russian accents ("What's up brrro?").
intersting 4zb41, i guess now that I have heard mixed things I will have to try it and find out for myself, i has no choice!

Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
If you want fallout but more for HARDCORE PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF, aka a pretty hard game with survival aspects in a wasteland full of mutants and dangerous people, try S.T.A.L.K.E.R (SoC or CoP, CS is eh), it's basically the same idea only so much better.

I actually have them all on steam, but yet to download/play >_>
Added to my backburner list of games to play...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I enjoyed Singularity, even though it's a sort of linear story with no freeroam, and I've never really been a FPS lover.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Just got vegas the other day for my pc.

I've had so many problems with glitches and the game crashing. I have a nice computer, bought it brand new just last year so it isn't all that outdated yet.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with it but it's getting annoying.