Toribash
I've watched Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Death Note, and there were more that I don't remember now.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Oh man... I personally hate Naruto. All those fillers and flashbacks that take up to 50% of the episode and incredibly long list of episodes. Ugh...
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Oh fuck yeah... After not watching a single anime for a few months I've watched all 23 episodes of Ergo Proxy in 1 day... I'm goddamn crazy. This anime is soo... Incredible. I really don't want to explain it but I'll just say: this anime has a very interesting story! And it takes alot of effort (imo) to completely understand it at start.
Last edited by MaDBoY94; Jan 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM.
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
I beat you. I watched ~25-30 episodes of bleach in one day. That was back when I started the series...Now I'm at 226 and I watch like one a week or so.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Speaking of which new bleach episode today . I know you guys probably hate it but i watch dub. One ep a week. Im fine with it.

Also loje or who ever can. Can you guys change the title of the thread to " Movie/T.V Thread " ?

edit: Full metal alchemist was wayyy to short. There were 51 episodes and a movie (which by the way was actually descent)
Last edited by Michstaa; Jan 10, 2011 at 05:19 AM.
its a pretty wierd movie...

not great, but you should definitely watch it.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!