Toribash
Summoner Necros are the greatest.

No I ain't trollin, I just love having so may pets. Also pre-patch they are even better, 50 skeletons yay!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Summoner Necros are the greatest.

No I ain't trollin, I just love having so may pets. Also pre-patch they are even better, 50 skeletons yay!

Pre-patch skeletons were horrendous. Once you got to about halfway through Nightmare they were being one-shot by everything. Now Summon Necros are definitely the easiest class to run through with. Smiter Paladins are the most powerful once they've reached lvl 98 with full equipment, however.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Pre-patch skeletons were horrendous. Once you got to about halfway through Nightmare they were being one-shot by everything. Now Summon Necros are definitely the easiest class to run through with. Smiter Paladins are the most powerful once they've reached lvl 98 with full equipment, however.

1 shot by everything yes, but I have 50 of them.

(bit of an exaggeration btw, its more like half way through hell...)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."