Toribash
Update a couple hours after my previous post: My rank got updated (harrharr, i'm climbing back towards the top) not long ago. Hopefully yours has too.
You'll have to wait.
Since you were recently banned, your rank might come back a little late, but it'll eventually come back.

Also the ranks are updated daily, so if you play daily, it will definitely update itself.

If it doesnt, than email support.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

You need to wait, happened to me too. Its a bug i think.

Just try to dont Lose, Win QI and your rank should get up, be patient.

By the way, Do you got a ban before this happened? 'Cause when you get banned and the ban period ends, The ranking resets.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jan 5, 2011 at 09:48 AM.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!
I got banned for a month then I had myself unbanned the very next day. Then I was unranked and it's been going on since then.

Oh and I did rank up to 2nd dan the next day after I was unbanned, which was about 5 days ago if not more. I also play on a daily basis.
Then it's purely normal, when you get a ban, you rank reset.

As I said, Win all the matches that you can and you will win QI, And when you win QI, Your rank should get up.

It's like when a new player start, he will get unranked Cuse he's new and have 0 QI, when he start winning matches, his "Unranked" rank will dissapear Fast, in about 3 days. but if he lose about all the matches his unranked status will pass after 4 to 1 weeks.
Last edited by darkmax89; Jan 5, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
Some awesome stuff -> click here!!