Toribash
Tv No one ever watches madern tv were you actually have to plan and watch a show and if you miss that show your pissed and everyone except your self... Now it's O FUK I LOVE THAT SHOW IMMA WATCH IT LATER...... *hits the record button on the tevo remote.*
Starcraft 1? Bro, you got RIPPED. OFF.
<.<'
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
^I already have Starcraft 2. Starcraft 1 along with Brood War was on amazon for like $15, so I figured why not ask for it. :P
Actually, if it was new for 15 bucks, he paid a pretty fair price. Not the best deal ever, but still pretty fair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, 15 bucks for one of the most influential games to e-sports ever = Good price. However, Starcraft 2 IS better... Apart from the whole "no dragoons" thing. Sometimes I really do miss those fat, un-microable bastards.

(p.s. They're not really unmicroable, I was just bad at it)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Yeah, 15 bucks for one of the most influential games to e-sports ever = Good price. However, Starcraft 2 IS better... Apart from the whole "no dragoons" thing. Sometimes I really do miss those fat, un-microable bastards.

(p.s. They're not really unmicroable, I was just bad at it)

Or bad at the game in general?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ