Toribash
Amnesia is good for its genre i'd say. Although considering your only defence from the monsters is to run and hide, it's not popular amongst those who prefer shooters. And it's hella scary.

Devil May Cry 4... Well I found it a lot more "active" and fun than Devil May Cry 3 was (not that I didn't enjoy DMC3). It seems more action-oriented with a side order of minor RPG elements and a few puzzles.

Also Mirror's Edge was great fun and a good example of "short but sweet".
Minecraft. give it time, and you get addicted.

give it more time, and you die from famishment.

there really haven't been all too many good PC games lately, some PS3, very few 360 that I know of...
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Originally Posted by bradamly View Post
supersonic acrobatic rocket-powered battle-cars

Is that a real game

> mfw more than a third of his games are CoD
>
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Flash games don't count.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
Originally Posted by Vulc View Post
Beat borderlands and assassin's creed 1 + 2, not gonna play new vegas until i beat number 3, beat half-life 2, I beat FF7 on the PS1 played red faction and eh, wasn't my style. i'll try dead space and mass effect. thanks

Is amnesia good? i was reading up on it.
I beat gears of war on 360
Unreal tournament is an awesome game, i might just get it
I'll look up quake 4.
Played devil may cry 3, and it wasnt really my thing. i dunno i'm kinda picky :P

Don't even bother with Fallout 3, it's shit.
Originally Posted by ThuyDez View Post
Minecraft. give it time, and you get addicted.

give it more time, and you die from famishment.

there really haven't been all too many good PC games lately, some PS3, very few 360 that I know of...

I'll get it thanks .

Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Don't even bother with Fallout 3, it's shit.

Eh, I like it, just because the first game i ever played was Morrowind (an rpg) so I've always liked rpgs. and I also like post-apocalyptic games.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!