Toribash
Originally Posted by CharredLightning View Post
Depends on the situation.

If I'm bored and have nothing else, I'll get on tb. If someone goes "Ohai get awn pass is wfninfio" there's a 90% chance of me actually going, but it would probably take time because I'm doing other stuff.

Normally later hours, maybe about 3:00pm-1:30am(2 hour delay schooled, if normal day about 12:30AM(midnight)). If i'm having a great time(which is often) I would probably stay on until 4-5:00 AM, or until my mom notices I'm still awake.

So pretty much from 3:00 PM to 1:00am?
Most efficient way to contact you?
Timezone (Just say where you live if your not sure)
-----
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
I don't really go in game, but I will be there for any events that I can. I'm really only limited by my work schedule, which changes each week.

I was going to make a new thread to check availability for tourneys, but me and mars can just use this thread since it's the same thing.

Parker, as a leader of the clan you dont ave to go in game and play just go in game and make sure the [42]tag is noticed, another way to draw attention... Just sayin, besides it wouldnt hurt to freshen up on the skills every blue moon. I believe you and bay were the only two that could beat my in KB and Aikido...
Last edited by MOBI; Dec 19, 2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Parker, as a leader of the clan you dont ave to go in game and play just go in game and make sure the [42]tag is noticed, another way to draw attention... Just sayin, besides it wouldnt hurt to freshen up on the skills every blue moon. I believe you and bay were the only two that could beat my in KB and Aikido...

I actually went on somewhat recently and played aikido, I surprised the shit out of myself when I kicked some ass lol

But you make a good point, hadn't thought of that
[42]
My shop
Also lurking in Lower belt servers would attract "Newer" attention to the clan.
If you stay in High ranking rooms, you'll be likely to run into pros that are lookin into the famous clans...
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
haha DoubleG as long as I can remember you have never been ingame :P
Maybe like two times when 42 just became offical.

Whats your timezone?

I was active for while (months) after joining 42.

It wasn't until the recent months when i stopped being in game. I am forum active (well, THIS forum, i dont check the others anymore).
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
Whats your timezone?

I was active for while (months) after joining 42.

It wasn't until the recent months when i stopped being in game. I am forum active (well, THIS forum, i dont check the others anymore).

I think my GMT is like -5
I live in Chicago so I guess I'm Central