Toribash
It's probably orc, Even I like orc, infact, I only got hunter because it went with my set, I'd rather have orc then a fancy color.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Orc for sure! Its the best of all beginner colors so...
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I dont understand why some people refer to other colors as worse than others, i frequently get comments about 'omg y u only have orc blood'

i can understand wanting them because they are more expensive, but it is kind of annoying how everyone plays favorites with the colors just because they cost more.

also the most popular by far would be demon and void, since everyone seems to want them :s

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
I dont understand why some people refer to other colors as worse than others, i frequently get comments about 'omg y u only have orc blood'

i can understand wanting them because they are more expensive, but it is kind of annoying how everyone plays favorites with the colors just because they cost more.

also the most popular by far would be demon and void, since everyone seems to want them :s

I agree, some of the cheaper colors look better than the expensive ones.
:D
Demo or persian with demon hubter or void
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*