Toribash
I like the circle around the hit area, and the flashes are okay, just don't use 'em too much. I actually dislike the continual rewind-forward-rewind-etc., a bit cheesy for my tastes.
Originally Posted by masterjepo View Post
You need to be more synchronized with the music.

that was just some music I quickly added at the end so the video wasn't as boring, keep in mind this is an effect test and I really didn't bother with any syncing at all. Although this is a really easy song to sync, I might use it in a later vid, at least if people don't hate the song.

You need Sony Vegas with its many good effects.

i do have sony vegas >.> u mean the solarize and add contrast, effects like that? that's not the sorta fx im talking about <.<

Just asking, what software do you use?

sony vegas 7.

Personally, flippy stuff, hate it, but since i already done it to see if it was any good I thought I might as well leave it to see others opinions.

The zoom for the headkick I thought was pretty cool, but yeh, pixelation ruined it.

The flash was fucking giving me a seizure. (not really, just emphasizing how much I hate it) Although now that I watch it again when I am not tired I actually quite like it. >.>

I love the circle around the dismemberment thing, next time I will add gaussian blur so it's not so... pixelated. I had used that once before in the planecrash.tbm vid, because there was a headkick no one would have expected, and they woulda missed it lol.

I didn't mind the panning, so-so. :/

thought the quick repeat of the headkicks was awesome <.<

rewind was sorta controversial, looks cool, but sorta broke the flow of the vid. <.<

Well, does anyone have any knowledge about this sorta stuff, could suggest something i could try?
Yay for cookie cutter

a cool effect would be like artificial sunlight, it has a name but i forget it... it's in vegas 6 though...
Originally Posted by splunker View Post
i like it is cool

Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
very nice video jam

he wanted suggestions on what to make better...
I r Batdude.