Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I just tried installing TB on a desktop computer that uses XP and it runs fine on that one, but thanks for your help.
And it isn't a Sony that I use it's a samsung and I can't remember which model it is.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Certainly a drivers issue as mentioned, It would be worth your time finding out what model that laptop is and checking out the Sony website for the latest drivers. The Sony website might also include ways to find out the model number for your laptop. Drivers can improve the performance in all games up to 30%, so it's worth it even if not just for toribash.

Your VRAM on a related note is plenty to handle toribash.
here is the samsung site section for laptops it would be worth figuring it out just find your computer if you need more help just ask of course http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/o...?pagetype=type
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Easy, your drivers arent set up properly.

All you need to do is go into your video card drivers and set the 3d settings to quality instead of performance.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!