Toribash
and thats quite alright. but the rules that were proposed in post one are just ludicrous. and let me tell you. he is a very experienced tb player. at least in wushu he is really good. he probabyl is good in a lot of mods.
Ur still no fun first of all this offer isnt final offer 2nd u dont understand rules, where did he wrote that each of us need to pwn him once ? He said 7 loses. And yes he pwns if u dont like this just offer something that isnt that much hardcore :P

also if its aikido ill be more then happy darksamurai if u wanna duel me for 100k and ur account pm me XD or post here and when i say ur account i mean wwith all in it if i lsoe u can take mine with all in it ! :P XD
Originally Posted by Takuan View Post
Ur still no fun first of all this offer isnt final offer 2nd u dont understand rules, where did he wrote that each of us need to pwn him once ? He said 7 loses. And yes he pwns if u dont like this just offer something that isnt that much hardcore :P

who ever said i was fun? plus, the 'rules' posted in first thread arent too clear. or at least not stated very systematically, or maybe systematically but not clearly.
Sorry forgot that ur no good. So why dont u just ask for precised rules or offer lesser price ? U just brag in bitching that everthing is dumb. Sorry guys I didnt joined this clan to talk about bullshit on forum, lets do some ingame action!

the rules are ok

he looses 7 times ( from all d7 player ) he looses

he wins 4 at any of us ( 1 player of d7 ) he wins
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.