Toribash
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
It is not even finished yet. I also think the Wii version is also a freeware game.

I thought it was released?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
It is not even finished yet. I also think the Wii version is also a freeware game.

It won't be freeware, it'll cost wiipoints like all other games in the wii shop.
:D
I'd imagine the people buying promos, boosters, tcs, qi, and toriprime really help. Like I recently got Toriprime, and there are new people joining all the time who will probably eventually get it.
I wonder how much it costs to keep the servers running though. Totally clueless I am.

Surveys for sure...

I am REALLY glad this forum doesn't have ads. Makes it feel so much nicer than the ones that do, even if the ads are unobtrusive.

Oh yeah, lucky dip. Doesn't cost them anything to generate items!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, as Darkjak said most of the income probably comes from Toriprime and such. One of the main reasons I bought it was to help support the forum, and I guess with the amount of people buying it at the moment, it's probably generating a fair amount of cash.
Quit, probably.
yep. toriprime, that's why wenever someone suggests having toriprime be free, it is shamed instantly.... toriprime is (my estimate) the main way that a prophet is made. Then of course, there are boosters, and buying qi. sooooo..... yeah.....
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
There's actually about 4 times more oldschoolers than toriprimers, and neither number is exceedingly large. All the Toriboosters added together though comes out to a fairly substantial amount though, so I'd assume that as far as subscriptions go, people love to pay for the ingame cash. I'd also say TC and Qi aren't that unpopular to buy either.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
they earn a shitload from TC buyer, QI buyers, surveys, booster and toriprime when u bring all that together they are earning a lot more than u would expect cos all of they things are free for them
[Pure], wanna join?
Originally Posted by weed33 View Post
they earn a shitload from TC buyer, QI buyers, surveys, booster and toriprime when u bring all that together they are earning a lot more than u would expect cos all of they things are free for them

Not it isn't,first they invest time in developing the game,time where they can do other stuff,and they also work in the maintenance of the servers and Forum.
Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Not it isn't,first they invest time in developing the game,time where they can do other stuff,and they also work in the maintenance of the servers and Forum.

he means its free for them in means of cash,it doesn't cost to make virtual items
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I thought it was released?

Nope. I wish it was though. But honestly, i think its not comming out.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫