Ranking
Originally Posted by Edsonmilan View Post
Resident evil since 2 one was cool but then it was shit (also im dissapointed with the story they don't follow the games)

And Those fucking movies for girls.

You mean those movies that you can't be arsed to watch because the main character is about a girl and her life?

Also: any family movie. (alvin and the chipmunks etc)
Those family movies (Alvin and the Chipmunks and those type) are not disappointments because you know they are going to be shit. Iron Man 2 was kinda disappointing for me.
Semi-Pro is possibly the most dissapointing movie I've ever seen.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
You mean those movies that you can't be arsed to watch because the main character is about a girl and her life?

Also: any family movie. (alvin and the chipmunks etc)

AMEN! Those movies are just made for profit, the only reason to go to those movies cus the chipmunks were childhood idols and cus of the "cute" factor.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by ThatNGuy View Post
Transformers 2, don't you agree with me loach? HAHA

nah TF2 is still better then IM2

btw edit title

has anyone seen prince of persia i thought it would be a flop but i actually enjoyed it
Ironman 2, Death Race, Friday the 13th. I could list more but I need to chuck a shit.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I did actually enjoy iron man 2. But one i though was an absoloute waste of time was Gamer. I thought it would be similar to death race (which i also enjoyed) but it was just a load of shit.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Doom. Epic game, fail film.

Most video game -> films tend to suck really. Still got my fingers crossed for Prince of Persia.
Welcome to an Infernity of pain
Proud VorteXian