Ranking
I am assuming that it'll fail hard compared to MW2 or COD4 in the beginning. Just like WaW did.

Treyarch isn't too good in my eyes.
And since IW got basically vaporized, I believe that there won't be any good COD game for a few years. ;B
After modern warfare 2, it feels call of duty lost it's edge, you shoot and kill stuff, i'm not expecting much from black ops, the series feels like it's dying finally and getting old.
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
The CoD series may possibly be the most milked series of games ever.

Halo arguably moreso, 6 games in 9 years, 6 novels, 2 graphic novels, and a shit ton of other stuff.

Never saw a CoD book, or a Cpt. Price mustache on sale.

Still, I hold hope for Treyarch to pull something magical out of their collective hat, but the inclusion of zombie mode hints to me that they might be trying to cover up something they're gonna fall short in. My guess is single player.
Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, being the gigantic success they are, have given Infinity Ward the taste of success.
So naturally, like any company would do, they reproduce rapidly with shitty spin-offs.
Back in my day...
I would be so happy if they would add in an map builder where you can share your maps with your friends <3