Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
It's most likely terrible because every movie based off a videogame is terrible, I'll still see it though

I agree, only I probably won't go see it. They need to stop bastardizing video games :/
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I got to admit, i loved the video games plus jake Gyllenhaal is a great actor so i dont see why it would be shit :L New game looks incredible to...
same as dirtnap the games where amazing and are the games that actully got me to play things like toribash ect ect (movement wise)

so i think the movie will be good
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
I saw movie was great, but there is too much non realistic things, i know that's epic but... too much epic xD
Well I still don't see it but i don't think it will be really good because it's from Disney, in my opinion this movie will not have some blood idk demons and that stuff that the games have but i will see it to get a denitive opinion.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
I saw movie was great, but there is too much non realistic things, i know that's epic but... too much epic xD

Its about a guy who has a dagger that allows him to turn back time. Did you really expect it to be realistic
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH