Toribash
just saw it last saturday night. did anyone stay after the credits? there was a super spoiler of a possible 3rd movie/ different Marvel movie on the way
yes, yes i did see it

blackman in black ironman suit? subtle much?
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
I thought that it could have been better but overall i liked it alot

Thor will be in the next movie you saw his hammer at the end credits
"Friendly fire - isn't."
Loved iron man 2!

Remember the part when pepper was talking about that girl she hired and the he said "I want one"? That was pretty hilarious
yes! that was one of my favorite parts besides him going in front of the judges and stuff. at first i didnt think there was gonna be a 3rd, but i didnt stay for the ending credits.
I went to see it with my bro and dad. Loved it, very entertaining. I'm also very curious to find out about that movie they previewed, Called 'Super 8' by J.J.Abrams. Looks interesting.

Also, quote from the movie: "It's funny how annoying a little prick can be"
Aka jusmi.
Meh, the first one was way better. This one wasted all of the last movie's funds on special effects and employed a shitty writer.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
Meh, the first one was way better. This one wasted all of the last movie's funds on special effects and employed a shitty writer.

IMO the special effects weren't over the top or unnecessary. It didnt take away anything from the story, it was just icing on the cake.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.