Toribash
When I have free time, I'll help out too. I have all of my equipment, and my character's a good few levels higher than everyone else I do believe. Hell, I can even grind them a little XD
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Finished helping Ishi teach OfUnknown and RedDevil the ropes, ran through some of TTF with Red and Ishi.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
ye, i got red to 10 and showed him nmost of the stuff.. oh shit, i forgot to tell him about mags D:

well anyway, ye.

[T]
#hi

...Mags are pretty important man...

Oh well, I'm building some more up, first come first served for them... And they'll take a while too ><
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Hey guys whats up?

I used to play episodes 1 and 2 (<--the best) and had a level 119 so i know my way around the game. I think im going to download this and play with you guys so when I do i will post here and say so im not at home right now so i cant :P looking forward to playing with you guys :3