Endurance Onslaught 6.0
omfg I cant wait!!!!! we should totally find each other online then thrash it up.... TORI STYLE!!!
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
It looked kinda gay on a trailer I watched. The whole thing about moving around in a "gang" to skate. I'd rather just tear it up on my own, and not have to worry about some other fags. Darkslides and item spawning sounds nice though, along with this ragdoll bounce whatever thing. Ragdolling into things on Skate 2 is pretty epic as it is.
Lol im a freaking addict to skate. Skate 1, Skate 2, Getting skate 3 =P. I think the skatepark is the best part. Eh Idk why but the Bouncing thing is kinda Stupid really...takes out the realisticness =/
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
It looked kinda gay on a trailer I watched. The whole thing about moving around in a "gang" to skate. I'd rather just tear it up on my own, and not have to worry about some other fags. Darkslides and item spawning sounds nice though, along with this ragdoll bounce whatever thing. Ragdolling into things on Skate 2 is pretty epic as it is.

They made the ragdoll so much more realistic than in Skate 2, you also break shit way quicker.

Do want this game, but I'm out of cash for the moment, so derp.