Toribash
lol i wont be there im 3 hours away from my computer so ya
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Srry, haven't been on. Have been very sore ,tired, and busy to get on. Swimming practice and then homework lasting to 11pm then having to get up at 4 is killer. ANy ways, Yeah I should be able to make it.

*Walks to swimming claender.*

Can it be an hour sooner? I have to be in practice by 7Am my time, and it will be at 6Am my time. I am willing to wake up one hour sooner.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
If I were to vote (I'm just saying) It would be Tonakai.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tuna is cool , because he voted for me
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Who do you think is the best fighter in the clan? That person should get that Co-Leader spot, then pick the other one by leadership skills.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by AaronSasori23 View Post
If I were to vote (I'm just saying) It would be Tonakai.

Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Tuna is cool , because he voted for me

D'= you make me happy even when... Forget it.

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Who do you think is the best fighter in the clan? That person should get that Co-Leader spot, then pick the other one by leadership skills.

Kai-Tiger is the best fighter, amirite? =p

I vote Patrick_Unrated and Freelancer for our clan.
well....tona....sorry....but it was ur co-leading spot from the beginning....so I rly dont think that u should b it again...that would b unfair...

(WHY!! aren't any1 voting for me!!) but i say that u should make a poll....between every1 thats wanting the co-leading spot...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Well I wouldnt know who to vote for.

Seeing that I indirectly helped found the clan, then went offline for a long time I dont think I should vote.

Edit: I agree with the leadership thing.
If someone is good at recruiting, leading, upping moral, and scheduling for a tourney or clan match, they should be a co-leader
Last edited by Poptart; Dec 4, 2007 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Note