Toribash
"your name" ... its a classic or the classic free hand doodled penis.
seriously dont get tattooed if you dont know what you want and why you want it.
proud member of [L]
Thank you all, I have decided not to get a tattoo and just wait till I can Afford the on I want. And Yea, The one I want represants alot in my life and is meaningful, and I have thought log and hard about that one, so ima just stick with that, Thanks again for all your advice.
SuicideDo - Dorrie stands for
Damn Outrageous Reefer Ripping Instrument Extreme
Originally Posted by Zellpheo View Post
Thank you all, I have decided not to get a tattoo and just wait till I can Afford the on I want. And Yea, The one I want represants alot in my life and is meaningful, and I have thought log and hard about that one, so ima just stick with that, Thanks again for all your advice.

Good choice.
Well, good news, I did get a Tattoo! I just went ahead and got the one on my chest, So I am very happy with my choice
pics of your future regret!
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Meh, Ive wanted this Tat for about 4 years, so No regrets, and its 2 scythes, crossing, with blood dripping from them, and out of the blood is growing a plant onto the scythes shafts. Its Epic
Originally Posted by Zellpheo View Post
Meh, Ive wanted this Tat for about 4 years, so No regrets, and its 2 scythes, crossing, with blood dripping from them, and out of the blood is growing a plant onto the scythes shafts. Its Epic

Pics or it didn't happen.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES