Half life
Toribash
Zoo Tycoon
Assassins creed
dawn of war
MUonline

AND MORE MORE MORE
Stopped playing
I was talking about online games, If I gonna talk about regular games, takes days to wright them all.
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

wushu is like ride an bicycle.. you cant forget it
// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Tibia
Maple Story
Runescape
MUOnline
Knight Online
World of Warcraft
Warrock (Or however it is spelled)
ETC... (Can't think of more)

I just noticed that Runescape can be either Run-Escape or Rune-Scape. In Sweden we pronounce it Rune-Scape, but who said it wasn't Run-Escape?
I heard ppl say Run-Escape in sweden, and I go like "wtf dude".

I started with Tibia when I was 5, don't belive me?
Ask Dodekus he knows

My big brother played the first Tibia, from the first day, and he showed me it!
Them girls only know three words, stop, no and don't! No my brotha, you go them word backwards, they always tell me, no don't stop!

I remember when you had to pay for a name and a headtexture and everyone else was called playerId, that was good times!
Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Yea I know, but he started the first version they released.

When he first played rats was yellow dots and the life said "high life, low life" and so on

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!
Yea, I agree but maybe you should run and escape?

Proud Member of Flawless

// Callejon77

Save baby tori!!!