Toribash
Originally Posted by ZenBDog View Post
Dude.
Wall of text.
Grammar helps combat that, but still. Line spacing is your friend.

Moving on,
why do you care if people like to sit inside and do things.
I personally am an "über-nerd," and I know that I love sitting inside doing nerdy things.
I find it rather condescending, for one, to hear you tell people to do what you like to do for fun.

Spring break is what you make of it.
"Do's and Don'ts" are a rather pointless idea for Spring Break simply because not everyone likes the same things. Overall, though my opinion counts for little,
I greatly dislike the OP simply because you tried to say something, but did it in the most condescending elevated way possible.

Have a nice day.

...........................I dont see ur point but if ur a nerd not my problem. im just trying to make sure ppl have fun. :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
...........................I dont see ur point but if ur a nerd not my problem. im just trying to make sure ppl have fun. :|

He's just saying that not everyone will like doing the same thing as other people. Also, going to Amsterdam is fun.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Are you assuming that everyone other than yourself that plays toribash does not know how to have a good time?

no, dude woah ur going a little too far. i play TB and i know how to have fun, im not saying that you guyz dont know how. Also megadommer ur getting my crap when i leave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Originally Posted by tagger67 View Post
no, dude woah ur going a little too far. i play TB and i know how to have fun, im not saying that you guyz dont know how. Also megadommer ur getting my crap when i leave

What, for insulting you?
Also, supermegalan parties are awesome.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES