Toribash
Hi
^Type: Cartoon I like these.
Genre-Cartoon
Pricing: We talked on irc about it.
Extras: I like the smilly face on the first refrence.
Well just freestyle I know it will be epic and I want it to be my permenant set.
And lots of detail.
Last edited by SetTHat; Mar 12, 2010 at 01:14 PM.
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I see the head textures are very expenisve, will you lower the prices if they are 128x128 textures? :|

No

Anyways sorry I haven't been on to fulfill anyone's requests my internet was cut out for about 4 days but now I'm back and will try to find time to complete requests.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
Originally Posted by Omrega View Post
No

Anyways sorry I haven't been on to fulfill anyone's requests my internet was cut out for about 4 days but now I'm back and will try to find time to complete requests.

Nevermind what I said there, you are a great texturist.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
would you perhaps have a go at the request in my signature?

thx undead
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
I would like a texture set.

I don't have (all) the TC right now, but by the time you're finished I should have close to 400k (no matter what, you will be receiving at least 350k for your services).

EDIT: I've currently got 210k, still going up. I've also changed my request-- just make anything in the style of the Kadan head (not necessarily zombie-viking, just that pseudo-realistic, evil cartoon style) that matches with Void Force and Elf, Pure or Radioactive Relax. Also, I have the 512 head texture.
Last edited by oyster; Mar 9, 2010 at 02:41 AM.
back from the dead
Make me a full texture set please.

Requirements:
.Colors- any (specify with TB names)
. Style- Cartoon monster ( like the set you made for dez)

Will pay 200k (head should be in 512)
Cancel my request, please.

Bought another one, plus you aren't posting here anymore, it seems :P
back from the dead