Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I like pure because it goes good with rainbows, and i like rainbows.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Only colours I bought with TC was full glads and full quicksilver.

I kinda bought sapphire, but it was full sapphire for 100 tc (this was back when sapphire was worth something, before it was a promo).

Sapphire is pretty much my favourite colour, but I dont use it anymore because after many many months of complaining they never fixed it so the grads are the same colour as the joints, so it looks horrible ingame.

I think a glowing light blue colour would be awesome, something like 'Ethereal' or 'Sky'
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Most green and bluish colors, really. Like my current Radio/sapphire combo. Radio for the eyeraping and sapphire for the coolfactor. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Demon force with Platinum relax looks hella cool ingame, that's what I wear :B

I liked Gaia force with Noxious relax as well.
And the default force with Neptune relax is awesome as well ;)
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Personally,void is just too dark for me.Demon is the perfect colour,I believe.It fits with nearly everything.
Most is probably orc as Mwah said but the most bought as in most TC was spent are probably void and demon.
I love blue colours,maya,raider,azurite,sapphire.Alpha imperial is my favourite.
Tint is sex.