Toribash
pirate-

if you have
1. a weak computer
and/or
2. shaders on,

the 7 objects (5 knives+table+pole) might cause crashes, especially because the 5 knives are all moving freely and have the glitch i described on the first page.

mega- i have no idea, I wouldn've asked the same thing as Poptart did, but since you have 3.0+, i really donno what's the problem... try to load it again, maybe? if it was a problem with moving the data to your computer on that specific occasion, that could help

deex- nice replays! in the second one you can see what's propably another variant of the glitch. i might post the explosive glitch and the version of the glitch i first told about. i think the explosion is actually result of the horizontally locked knife hitting another object (part of uke).
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 7, 2007 at 03:37 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
heres a replay oh my AWESOME pole dancing....lol....and yes, i did purposely not jump off with tons of force

EDIT: i added another
Attached Files
Shlimby pole dance lol,......rpl (121.8 KB, 11 views)
Shlimby pole dancing.rpl (80.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Shlimby; Nov 8, 2007 at 12:12 AM.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
oh... they were too heavy to be thrown sufficiently, so they've gotta be quite light, but i might experiment with it later.

now i'm working on rogermod, though

and the Jokela school center incident has an effect too, i do live in Tuusula, after all... lucky it wasn't my school (please don't discuss it here though, go to wibbles for that)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 8, 2007 at 06:25 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Lol, I got it to spin so fast that it stoped spinning and just went right through uke, dismembering wherever it touches. I'll post the replay when I get home =P
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
ermmm... that's described in the first post, war_hero. and it is supposed to be instagib, but i think you meant that it also created an explosiveish exxect that threw the parts into oblivion. the knife also goes through the floor in that state.

you may post the replay, though, if you want to.
I refuse to grab.
-
yea here
Last edited by War_Hero; Apr 2, 2008 at 08:48 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
ROFL, this is great fun. I reakon the knifes should be a bit bigger What about javalin throwing mods ?
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole