Toribash
i took a long time to check this, too. nothing wrong with training cources, just so many of them and so few with the pwnidgement of Jaska's, that i didn't bother to check... anyways, now i did, and you got my dowload.

I noticed a bug or something of the sort: the locomotive version, at least, stops if you grab the train or don't touch it... and it does quirky stuff otherwise, too, sometimes...
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 3, 2007 at 09:23 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
i took a long time to check this, too. nothing wrong with training cources, just so many of them and so few with the pwnidgement of Jaska's, that i didn't bother to check... anyways, now i did, and you got my dowload.

I noticed a bug or something of the sort: the locomotive version, at least, stops if you grab the train or don't touch it... and it does quirky stuff otherwise, too, sometimes...

thanks. i noticed some slowdown when both players touch the moving object, but i thought it was my pc. i also noticed that you may lose a body part or two while hiting the moving platform, but i wasnt able to fix that.
it's due to the gravity being 2-way. it gathers so much momentum that the forces involved are psychedelic. makes for great-looking replays though... the problem just is that very often the inactive one ends up winning cuz he doesn't lift off the platform.

if this was hosted, though, neither would be inactive and all would be well.

EDIT:oh yeah, and the stopping... i think it might have something got to do with the techical side of grabbing in TB... it might be that it counters whatever the "gravity" values are and hence everything it touches isn't affected by it normally... or something...
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 5, 2007 at 03:05 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
uh, i just downloaded this and i tried using it, but nothing really happened, i just got the same two guys standing there like it was a normal battle without a mod. can someone explain to me what my issue is? i dont know if it matters but i've got 2.7
Originally Posted by JMOB357 View Post
uh, i just downloaded this and i tried using it, but nothing really happened, i just got the same two guys standing there like it was a normal battle without a mod. can someone explain to me what my issue is? i dont know if it matters but i've got 2.7

it is. download toribash 3 and everything will be fine