Toribash
Originally Posted by Cyclone3 View Post
Good job ^^

Was wondering what the song name is.

Velocity Shift by Overseer.

Also, inb4marcohatin'
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Don't like it.

I don't really like the song choice, or replays. The freecamming was too far out.

There's a glitch at 1: 36
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Don't like it.

I don't really like the song choice, or replays. The freecamming was too far out.

I'm sorry but I must agree (exept for the glitch which is often unreparable). The sync wasn't that good because you didn't choose a definite beat or sound to follow and I've seen you do way better intros. You can do better.
Try taking more varied points of view with your freecam and make the replays a tad faster.
I didn't like the sinc, the blur was annoying, it was far too slow, you zoomed out too much, I didn't really like the song, that part with Rutz where you had the replay from multiple angles was annoying as hell, you moved the camera too fast at some points and the shaders all seemed to be recolours of the same basic structure.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
I'm just going to assume you guys didn't watch the HD link in fullscreen. The far out cam was on purpose, to view the entire carnage. It looks just fine with fullscreen...

When it comes to the shaders, you can go hate on Warcry if you have a problem with them. Personally, I love them and I think he did a great job with them.

And for the replays, I'd very much like to know what's wrong with them... Because last time I checked, ORMO and Rutz didn't make horrible replays. What's wrong with them exactly?

As for the glitch at 1: 36, there was a little glitch in the replay, nothing I can do about it. As Muffindo said, thanks.

I appreciate the c&c, but try not hopping onto the bandwagon as soon as someone gives criticism. Try thinking of something yourself? Having three people say the same things in a row, is just a waste of well, HDD space on the server(Yeah I could not come up with anything more witty, hang me... :3). All I need is one person to tell me I need to improve, not one saying it and two people doing a copypaste with their own words. Thanks. <3

EDIT:
:O <3333
Last edited by Bust3r; Jan 26, 2010 at 08:52 AM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Don't like it.

You don't like nothiiiing!

that's very good vid 10/10

you use nice shaders
nice camera effects
good replays
[OFRO]
I'm the Puma Boy !