Toribash
I had about a 36 hour game going, i managed to corrupt my save though, i think i exited while i was saving on accident, so going to start over, with a different party config this time, not a horrible thing, i guess, i get to experience new jobs etc.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
My main is a lvl 60 Paladin with Dual Wield and High magick as secondary action. Stuff works.

I was gonna do that. :V

My first save is lvl 64 hunter/parivir or something. Replaying on hard, lvl 38 ninja/white mage (!). I was using the white mage to get seer.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Nice idea, my first main was a straight forward fighter with dual wield. It worked but is kinda basic. Then my save glitched =(
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Nearly mastered dual wield. Anyone know the loot required for the book that lets you learn magick frenzy? Same for doublecast. : D
For Doublecast you need Madu, obtainable through the bazaar with the items: Snowcat Crystal, Moon Ring and Mahbeny.
For Magick Frenzy you need Edaroya Scriptures, you can get it by putting Putrid Liquid, Screamroot and Stradivari in the bazaar.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
For Doublecast you need Madu, obtainable through the bazaar with the items: Snowcat Crystal, Moon Ring and Mahbeny.
For Magick Frenzy you need Edaroya Scriptures, you can get it by putting Putrid Liquid, Screamroot and Stradivari in the bazaar.

Just got Putrid and Stradivari, doing a quest for Screamroot atm.

I think I have Moon Ring and Mahbeny, just seen a quest for Snowcat crystal too. \o/