Toribash
Alien vs Predator.
Because it looks amazing, because I like the game settings, aliens, aliens, more aliens and humans in war.
Centuries Of Damn
I generally don't like Games based on movies.
But it could be a good game :B
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I generally don't like Games based on movies.
But it could be a good game :B

AvP isn't based on movies, goddamn it >_> Movie was made in 2004~~ and first of best avp series [from Sierra] was in 90s or so.

Unless you mean it as crossover from alien movies and predator movies. But seriously, AvP is awesome. Also that sierra's game was most scary shit I ever played. Being a marine was so damn hectic, you were scared all the time, because at any moment an alien could pop in and eat you [you had movement sensor, but uh, it was ALWAYS beeping, so ...]

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
It's sort of like playing Left 4 dead as a hunter and the others are survivors, in my words it's a game that would be in my top 5.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
It's sort of like playing Left 4 dead as a hunter and the others are survivors, in my words it's a game that would be in my top 5.

Except when you are the survivor, there are over 9000 hunters xd

Right now I got myself avp 2 [gonna install primal hunt tommorow]. I'm getting myself more enthusiastic on the avp3 release xd I wonder if avp 1 would work on my computer (might be too modern).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos