Toribash
Well there is no such thing as v-sync on a plain desktop screen. since there is no fps :v
Are you sure you're not talking about a specific program? If you're mouse is moving slow try defragging.I don't know what to say really because you're not making sense at all.

also, do decrease lag in tb, click on properties on the exe. In the target put "-aa" to turn of anti aliasing. It won't be that noticeable and it should increase your fps by alot.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by Jan_miguel View Post
but it gets slower as two toris combines

...wut?

Do you mean when they hit each other?

If that's the case, it could be your processor that's too slow
i liek turtelz xd
Aikido, when they get superclose.

That's what he means. He doesn't speak good english as well so yeah.
Processor is probably that problem. Are you running a netbook?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Look, try adjusting your driver's settings.
If you have nvidia, there should be a vsync on or off feature at the control panel.

If you need further help contact kitfox me
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
...wut?

Do you mean when they hit each other?

If that's the case, it could be your processor that's too slow

Yeah, the cpu probably is too old for all the high-end collisions of toribash :|

You could make sure to exit out of all programs too, and if you are desperate for a few extra fps, disable antivirus.

Other than shaders, there isn't much else in tb to change, except for playing in a smaller window. I'm not sure whether that would be helping more for cpu or gpu though. But you could try and if it works, then adjust until you get something you like.
There is only so much that tweaking can do though. Eventually you're gonna want a better cpu.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]